Monday, 26 August 2013

GOOSEBUMPZ

IMG_9336
IMG_9331
IMG_9334
IMG_9324
IMG_9337
IMG_9339
IMG_9342
IMG_9344
IMG_9346

Crop top - Topshop
Shorts - from Korea
Flannel shirt - Thrifted
Boots - To Be Announced via Wasteland



Brrrrrringg-brrring school's in check. I'm dreading the influx of school work, university tête-à-têtes, the looming doom of exams, and to top it all off, restraining myself from heading to school in my pajamas. If you're like me and are free from the constraints of a uniform, here's an idea for what to wear on a day of selling your soul (just kidding, school is great...). I prefer wearing shorts over skirts on a school day, especially since I'll be trekking up and down an endless spiral of stairs to get to class, which is where my boots come in handy (they also add a sneaky bit of height). The plus side of sporting this look is that when the air-conditioning is turned up to replicate an arctic experience, simply untie the extra flannel shirt and wear it to avoid those goosebumpz. Pretty practical right?

xoxo 
Beatrice

8 comments:

  1. Ah love this! Something that I would totally rock to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice :)
    follow each other follow me I will follow you back!
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice:)
    follow each other?
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts, and how u couple it with a crop top and a flannel shirt and tie it around your waist. x

    love always, Ena
    thatgirl-e.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Perfect for back to school!

    Check out my outfit blog if you wish :)
    www.lindsayvoitton.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks perfect. Following you.

    Don't forget to visit my blog :)

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there I wanna ask how did you get rid of the white border of your photos in this post?
    Normally there will be a white border which I don't know how to get rid of.
    plz help :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obssessed with those shoes !! love love love it!!

    http://nimiipunn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete