Sunday, 14 July 2013

Xiao Wen Ju

Image via Models.com

Images via Tumblr

Call it what you want but I am loving the Asian invasion on the catwalks with the rising popularity of models such as Liu Wen, Fei Fei Sun, Ming Xi, Shu Pei, and of course Xiao Wen Ju. Xiao Wen Ju has great street style that inspired most of my Fall outfit pairings, but I adore her baby face and overall petiteness (although she's almost 6ft. tall)! Xiao Wen was the first Chinese model to front a Marc Jacobs campaign and appears on a cover of i-D magazine. She is considered as one of the few oriental supermodels with the super cute nickname "babyghost" - probably insinuating her innocent pale face.

Xiao Wen is definitely someone to look out for on the upcoming Spring 2014 fashion shows. In the meantime, follow this ethereal being on instagram @ jujujuxiaowen

Have a great day everyone!

xoxo Beatrice


2 comments:

  1. They are so pretty *.* I'm a bit jealous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beatrice!

    My favorite model !!!!<3 good posting!

    My blog is - http://khanbee.blogspot.kr/

    I'm focus on fashion !

    Hanbi.X

    ReplyDelete