Wednesday, 3 July 2013

EZZENTRIC

 photo file_zps86d8c766.jpg

 photo phtoo_zpsc3fbe684.jpg

 photo file_zpsa792cf91.jpg

 photo file_zpsaee9eced.jpg

 photo file_zps342bb375.jpg

 photo file_zps382889c1.jpg

 photo file_zps263a9ad9.jpg

 photo file_zps01b74b68.jpg

 photo buio_zps2deb422d.jpg



Pinafore dress - c/o Ezzentric Topz
Floral bustier - Topshop
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Bag - Topshop

Sometimes I wish I could just live in my overalls. They are my remedy for the summer sultriness when minimal clothing is most optimal... in the most decent sense possible of course. On warmer days I prefer to layer a decorative bralette underneath in lieu of a cropped tee, but check out my earlier outfit posts for other ways to style dungarees! Thank you to Ezzentric Topz for sending me this pinafore dress, a perfect addition to my collection of overall-esque items. Be sure to check out their online store and Facebook page for more cool vintage pieces!



They've also graciously sent me a pair of radical jeans, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

xoxo
Beatrice


7 comments:

  1. Such a cool dress! :) I'm a bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute i want it right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I adore this outfit, so chic!

    Please check our blog out, thedoublesproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The SHOES are major!
    Love the pinafore too, such a cool look!

    www.bloomingflame.com
    My blog on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same feeling here, overalls are just way too comfy. x

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fab x

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete