Thursday, 18 July 2013

BACKSTREET FREESTYLE

IMG_8914
IMG_8896
IMG_8892
IMG_8889
IMG_8882
IMG_8955





BACKSTREET



Beanie - Dimepiece
Lace bralette - Urban Outfitters
Tie dye pants - Ezzentric Topz
Lace up boots - Deandri
Cardigan - from Japan

Once again, thank you to Ezzentric Topz for sending me these extremely comfy and rad pants! What could be better than a pair of high-waisted jeans? ... TIE DYED high-waisted jeans. I always opt for a sheer cover up when I'm wearing a bralette to save me from looking too risqué, but they're a great solution for days when all you want to wear is a bland tank top. As for the beanie... I just can't help proclaiming "I ain't no wifey" on my forehead.

Check out Ezzentric Topz online for more 90's inspired clothing!



xoxo
Beatrice

4 comments:

  1. Those pants are so dope ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes and pants go so well together, love them xx

    Jenny
    http://blandior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pants!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete