Thursday, 23 May 2013

RUNAWAYS

 photo file_zps4ad524f8.jpg
 photo file_zps7a17d5e4.jpg
 photo file_zps6c4c1a11.jpg
 photo file_zpsc87f5bba.jpg
 photo file_zpsa09246c7.jpg
 photo file_zps08bd98ef.jpg
 photo file_zps82147e47.jpg
 photo runaway_zpsdf65d563.jpg





Dungarees - Thrifted from Rokit London
Shirt - Japan
Tights - DIY
Shoes - k-styleme.com

A very belated post, I took these pictures during the brisker months, which explains the black tights and sweater - things I could never wear in this excruciating Hong Kong heat. Lately I've been soaking up most of my style-spo from the 90's grunge scene, but other than that, kicking back with some school-yard dungarees have never been more prevalent for the Spring/Summer. Once again, apologies for being so M.I.A. it's been a hectic few months! Following my trip to Paris, I was frantically putting together a fashion show with a couple of friends, then had to revise and sit my exams... a whirlwind of sleepless nights.

Hope you've all been well in the blogisphere! If I'm not around blogger as often as I'd like, be sure to follow me on Instagram and Tumblr!

xoxo
Beatrice

11 comments:

  1. love it! still works with the weather here :)
    so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the dungarees =) such a nice get up dear!!

    Hong Kong heat is indeed excruciating but i still love Summer here very much = p

    x
    twee
    Instagram: @ezzentrictwee
    EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
    facebook.com/EzzentricTopz

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the opaque tights! so edgy


    The Hooligoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the denim dungarees and ripped tights - you rocked this super rad look <3

    P.S. I'm originally from hk too!

    Check out my new outfit post featuring eskuche headphones :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSSSS IVE MISSED YOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tights. Great outfit! I hope your exams went well~

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those overalls and great photos. I've been trying to find a pair of overalls!


    XO J
    OASAP Giveaway on my blog for FREE CLOTHES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is exactly the type of blog that I've been looking for! :D
    I've noticed that it's hard to find other blogspotters, but I'm glad I kept searching^^
    I love this outfit a lot!!^^

    I look forward to seeing a lot more^^
    (●´・∀・`)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! Your style is amazing! Such a cool blog name too! :) hehe

    http://wednesdaykid.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this overall look and especially the DIY tights. Giving a fashion goal to all the nerds around the globe. ;)

    Check out the latest Drama Jewelry added to www.8090jewelry.com

    ReplyDelete