Thursday, 21 February 2013

Sleepless in Singapore

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Check out this song!
Photobucket

Without further ado - a photo diary of my trip to Singapore! It's a tradition for my family and I to head there during the festive Chinese New Year, so it's nothing new but here's a concoction of Singapore skylines, CNY delicacies, and what not. Also found a Balmain-esque shirt, which was so alluring but later figured it was a bit too baroque and embellished to be worn more than once. That 'once' ergo being in the fitting room.

Hope everyone's been having a lovely week!

xoxo Beatrice

3 comments:

  1. The sky looks absolutely amazing in every single photo! The blouse looks impressive but I don't think I could wear this style, I will look like from a different epoque xD

    Have a nice weekend,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! And the detailing on your clothes.

    Check out my blog!
    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. i promise to comment and here i am! thank you so much for coming over and talk to me the other night at steve madden x betsey johnson fashion show. you are super super cute. very nice meeting you again and hope we will meet again someday soon.

    http://ohyeahimallergictoeverything.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete