Sunday, 3 February 2013

Lately...

(Images via Tumblr)

I've developed an obsession for Sky Ferreira. My little obsessions or girl-crushes as some may say, tend to shift between Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, and Mila Kunis. To be honest, my girl-crushes simply stem from the fact that they are out-worldly gorgeous; shallow I know, but let's be honest. We all have our quirky infatuations. Now, back to Ferreira. Not really one for her music, I've only heard one song (which isn't really valid since it was a remix) but after seeing countless pictures of her around, I've grown to love her appearance. Lately I've been more attracted to the grungier side of things, and I'm really digging the way Sky looks - dark lips, under eye brown eyeshadow, disheveled hair. Not really the orthodox way of girls seeming "pretty" by covering up dark eyes and bubblegum lipstick, but I think the real and minimal, is an understated beauty. 

And of course with inspiration comes my feeble and mediocre attempt to recreate her look on a Sunday morning. Picture not included.

xoxo
Beatrice

3 comments:

  1. omg I love sky ferreira she's gorgeous! (and rihanna....and mila..and miley.haha)

    xxx
    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a gorge! My girl crushes are Lana Del Rey and Rita Ora. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete