Friday, 15 February 2013

FUTURE STARTS SLOW

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



// Collar shirt (underneath) - Korea // Ombré spiked jumper - Topshop // Pleather pants - Bershka // Shoes - Topshop //

It's been a while since a proper outfit post, but without further ado I am shamefully unveiling a rather 'dated' look (I've actually kept this in my photo library for a couple of weeks). Funnily enough, I was passing by Forever 21 when I saw a replica of this Topshop jumper I bought in the summer - the resemblance was uncanny! But it then prompted my memory of this outfit, and my intention to post it. I'm currently in Singapore for the Asian phenomenon that is Chinese New Year, which explains the dwindling frequency of posts... but honestly it's just been a consecutive number of busy months so I apologize! However I will be posting more once I am reunited with my camera and co.

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines day, whether it was spent loving yourself or someone else!

xoxo Beatrice

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice collar shirt :)

    http://drawingfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beatrice, your top is really nice, the details like dip dyed and patches are awesome. And I had notice your blush on too, can I ask what product did you use in here? I love the shade. :)

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, thanks for your comment! I use a Mac blush in the shade Harmony! Hope this helps xxx

      Delete
  4. awesome blouse and shoes!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg this jumpers is simply perfect! It's ombre and spiked - what more could I ask from a jumper? xD

    Have a nice weekend,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete