Friday, 4 January 2013

ONE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top - Romwe // Pants - from Japan // Leather Jacket - Enigma // Bag - mom's Prada // Boots - Office //

Taken by Pia D.


Today marks the first birthday of my blog! I still remember timidly clicking on the daunting button reading "Create your free blog now!", which I am glad to have done now. Coincidentally, this is also my 100th post to have written. Although it's nothing too extravagant, I'd just like to thank YOU for taking the time to stop by my blog, and for every comment left that motivated me to write post after post. I guess the one thing you could note that differentiates this post from others, is the change of background (And the change of expression too).

Peace and love,
Beatrice

(Hype it if you like it! ++follow me on instag @ bb_rice)

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your blog! I've been wanting that shirt forever, and your pants are so flattering on you! I remember starting my blog and being so hesitant about it, haha. I love your blog!

    -jenny

    blandior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool T-shirt and pants! :))))


    www.siemasznati.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Check out my blog for posts on girly things, advice, favorite things and more!

    http://free-lullaby.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Birthday!! Thank you for your posts ;) And your mom's bag is gorgeous.
    -Kate, xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am absolutely in love with your style, and hair as well. =)
    I recently bought a pair of floral pants, and I was having a hard time trying to coordinate with my other clothes. This outfit has inspired me, thank you so much! I'm one of your newest followers!

    I'm still a newbie to the blogosphere, so I would really appreciate it if you could visit my blog. :) Let's keep in touch!

    XOXO
    Cherry Jade
    thebrightjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete