Monday, 21 January 2013

LIGHTWORK

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Dress - Camden Town in London // Body chain - Karmaloop // Trench coat - Craig (mom's) // 

A relatively short post today, but nonetheless, a photo diary of my weekend. More specifically Winter Ball, which is an annual excuse for adolescents in my school to dress up and indulge in a dessert buffet. If my photos aren't of any indication, I am indeed, ridiculously vertically-challenged, which also called for some DIY alterations on my dress as to avoid looking shorter than I already am. #shortproblems.

Expect more updates this week as I have exciting plans (it's my birthday tomorrow) and hopefully I'll be able to take them on my real camera!

Peace,
Beatrice

6 comments:

  1. great style, been to hongkong but sadly I wasn't able to shop at causewaybay because of lack of time. love hongkong so much!

    happy birthday

    Carissa
    flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the same body chain as in the last post? Oh, I love it sooo much! ♥ Guess I discovered my new passion ^^'
    I know how it's like to deal with short people problems -.-'

    Hopefully you started the week with a good day, can't wait to read the next posts,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit! xx

    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work that white Beatrice!
    You look absolutely stunning in that dress. The deep v-neck shows off your body chain perfectly while the floaty, sheer sleeves and unfussy cut are a delight to see in this world of overtly sexy and overexposing micro mini-dresses. I think you look fabulous and glamorous, which in my opinion are much better than being skanky!
    You look oh so lovely, as do all of your friends! That photo of you standing next to Zoe is too funny though...I never noticed that you were that petite! Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering just how tall you are. From the picture, you look about 5'1 or 5'2 but I could be way off.
    Regardless of how tall (or short) you may be, I think you really worked your dress and did an amazing accessorizing. Hopefully you had an amazing time at your Winter Ball! :D


    ~Alice
    Ainfinitaire

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is sooo gorgeous <3 xx you look beautiful!

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete