Friday, 18 January 2013

HKFW'13

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Holly Fulton
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chi Zhang
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aganovich
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Johanna Ho
Photobucket
Photobucket
The prettiest boy I've ever seen!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Dress - Lovers + Friends // Leather jacket - Enigma // Body chain - Karmaloop //

Last year, I had the absolute pleasure of attending Hong Kong Fashion Week for the first time. I did some backstage work for two days as well as watching the show! However, due to the bane of my existence, which is known by the common tongue as school, I had to miss out on the rather enjoyable chaos of backstage life. Instead, I was merely a member of the audience on the opening night. This years fashion week hosted designers S/S collection such as Holly Fulton (London), Chi Zhang (Beijing), Aganovich (Paris), and Johanna Ho (Hong Kong). I must admit that I was persuaded by Holly Fultons psychedelic prints and her collection was probably my favorite this year. I was delighted to see Johanna Ho exhibited this year though, she gave a lecture at my school two years ago and I was fortunate enough to have lunch with her so since then my heart's always had a soft spot for her. In terms of OOTD, I was in a rush so a proper outfit photo was impossible, but thanks to the convenience of having an iPhone (!) I can now take quick and grainy photos!

xoxo Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you, you can attend HKFW this year as wll :3 You look stunning in that dress and the body chain is just epic! <3

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete