Wednesday, 30 January 2013

7TEEN

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A ridiculously belated post, but I turned seventeen last Tuesday (hoorah)! I'm extremely grateful to have spent my birthday with my family and friends (whom I love a bit too much), and I felt a little spoilt with the abundance of cake, calories, and the perks of receiving gifs (ranging from King books to a pair of mind-boggling Wangs *_*). As ghastly as the picture of me alongside a slice of cake (a lá Awfully Chocolate), I decided to include it in this montage because I'm progressively adding more personal photos to elude the impression that I don't smile in them. As part of my celebratory jaunt, I put together a little fête at my humble abode, covering it with candles and lights in an attempt to add some "cuteness" to the ambience, but sadly I forgot to capture the set up prior to the masses arriving, and by the end of the night my camera was filled with obligatory selfies and candids of friends.

I hope you'll like this little glimpse of my seventeenth birthday! Sorry for the lack of posts - you know I adore you, really.

xoxo
Beatrice


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy Birthday! It's nice to be spoiled by friends and family and it's accepted, especially on your birthday ;)
    Glad to see you had fun ^^

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! (: It looks like you had an awesome time with your friends. (:


    fashionlei styled

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated 17th birthday Beatrice!
    From these photos, it looks like you had a pretty fabulous time with your friends. Food, friends, and fun. What more can you really ask for? I hope you had an absolutely fantastic time at your party and will enjoy everything else that this year brings you! <3


    ~Alice
    Ainfinitaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Is it Zoe (fashiononymous.net) in one the pic? haha spotted her if im correct lol. Have a great day! xxx

    ReplyDelete