Friday, 28 December 2012

CHRISTMAS // 100

HI EVERYONE! I am filled with an absolutely guilt-ridden conscience that I have not been updating the blog (Apologies - I was preparing for the pseudo zombie apocalypse) especially on such a festive month! Jokes aside, due to several frustrating events i.e. my camera being uncooperative... my tripod breaking... the unsettling affair of my grades reaching the hands of my asian parents... It's been hard to find the right time to make a post! 


However, I have finally reached my goal of reaching 100 followers before The Wallflower's first birthday! Yay! So, thank you, thank you, thank you! I am currently in Japan, Niseko, right now for the winter holiday, cocooning myself in whatever warmth I can garner, as well as indulging in Japanese junk food (Hold the weight loss resolution). 


I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas holiday spending some quality time with loved ones or doing whatever makes you happy! 

Till next time! 
xoxo Beatrice 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You have an amazing blog.Honestly, I love it. If you have a minute, please visit my blog too. It would be really great if you'll follow it. Happy new year!!

    love,
    Alicia

    leeshionable.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching 100!! Home Alone is like my favourite thing about the xmas holidays and these gifs made me so happy haha! But happy new year!
    -Kate, xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete