Monday, 17 December 2012

CHICAGO

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



// Sweater - mom's // Shorts - Topshop // Tights - River Island // Necklace - Forever 21 //

Found this snug little sweater in my mom's grotto of unworn clothes. Unfortunately, I've never been to Chicago, but I'd love to visit "Chi-town" one day. That's one of the things I dislike about sweaters or shirts with logos on them - for instance, band tees. Sure, everyone owns a generic Beatles or Rolling Stones shirt, but it's so rare that they actually listen to them (cue awkward ice breaker of "Oh hey you listen to the Rolling Stones?" "Er... no." "Oh.") Don't get me wrong, I think band tees are a great conversation starter, just so long as there's an album of theirs existing in your iTunes. I just hope no one will approach me and ask, "So how do you like Chicago?"

xoxo Beatrice (++FOLLOW ++ HYPE)

3 comments:

  1. i like ur pants, nice outfit :)

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! And you're right. It's really awkward asking someone about the band on their sweater and finding out they don't listen to the band xD Also, when I wear shirts with city names on them, there are always at least three persons who ask me if I wear there.. it's so awkward to say no :'D

    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute tights! hope you get to visit chicago soon :)

    ReplyDelete