Tuesday, 13 November 2012

THE MOON WILL LIGHT THE WAY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress - thrifted DIY slit // Vest - Topshop // Sandals - Nine West // Chain ring - Topshop // 
Bracelet - vintage // 




Feeling a little sultry and slinky with this black maxi, especially with the risque slit but that's what I love about it; the maxi-ness of the dress makes it a bit more conservative so I don't feel completely exposed. I'm going to keep this fair succinct, since there's not much to spew about, but I was traveling for the past few days and getting internet access felt like trying to scrape the last bit of cookie crumbs off a kids plate. Anyways, apart from concocting analogies, I'll be coming up with some new posts soon since I've felt like that's been overdue for some time.

Till next time!

xoxo Beatrice [ ++ H Y P E ]

2 comments:

  1. Awesome DIY and bracelet. Did you just cut a slit on both sides, no sew? Loving that hood with the vest!

    ♡ underkidd.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cam, thanks! I hemmed the sides and bottom because I was afraid it would fray, but the sides aren't too necessary because the material doesn't fray easily :) xoxo

      Delete