Monday, 19 November 2012

Glimpse of a city


I was originally going to quickly post this on Saturday night, but alas, that didn't work out as intended. I merely wanted to share this beautiful montage of Hong Kong that's been circulating around. For my readers that are curious about what life's like over here, here's a great way to catch it in all its candid glory. I've met people that thought Hong Kong still had rickshaws, or that we lived some sort of agrarian lifestyle, so if you're out there I hope this video enlightens you. It's a unique place to live in, and I'm extremely blessed to grow up in a place where I can be in the beautiful country side by day and back in the luminous bustling city by night.

xoxo Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. This video seems to be going a bit viral, have been seeing it a lot recently! No wonder, it sums up HK perfectly.

    ReplyDelete