Wednesday, 10 October 2012

HI KIDS ICH BIN CARLO

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Turtle neck crop top - DIY
Dungarees - Thrifted from Rokit (London)
High top wedges - River Island

Note to the title: No, my name's not Carlo, it's just the first line in a song that's made it way to becoming my phone ring tone (Hi Kids - Cro). But I thought the "hi kids" line is strangely apt for this outfit with the denim dungarees and 90's cropped turtle neck, radiating a childish vibe with the touch of my high kicks and "hipster" glasses. To be honest, I really don't like wearing my glasses out too often, they feel like an obstruction on my face and I suddenly become 10x more clumsy because I always think they're falling off so... three cheers for contact lenses! However today was an exception because I thought I'd spare my eyes from contacts for the day. I've also been wearing these high kicks tons to school, because it gives me a subtle boost of height (they're actually wedges) and they're surprisingly pretty dang comfortable to run from class to class in! And hey, I can't help but gloat in the occasional question of, "Did you get taller?"

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

xoxo Beatrice (Don't forget to follow ++ hype it if you like it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment