Tuesday, 23 October 2012

BANGARANG

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Shirt - Mens Uniqlo (DIY cut)
Skirt - Topshop
Necklace - Forever 21
Boots - Office

Over the summer, I grew a strange addiction for cutting the sleeves off shirts, which also resulted in me following my brothers into the mens section of Uniqlo and hoarding up on oversized tees - I can't help it, they're so comfortable! Speaking of cutting, if you are a new reader and have never ever in your entire existence seen a picture of me, you may not realize this but... I got bangs! I can't remember the last time I had bangs like this... pre-school maybe? It's so strange, my parents think I look like a Korean doll now and my friend couldn't recognize me the other day, resulting in him walking in circles around the coffee shop, whilst I sat laughing in my chair (right in front of him) watching him look like a lost child. I guess the hair helps me blend in more, helping me look more 'wallflower' than ever.

xoxo Beatrice
(Don't forget to hype it if you like it ++++ follow! )

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog and i love it, followed!:) your outfit is gorgeous, and i totally relate to the intense need to cut up shirts... YAYAYA IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO GOES THROUGH THE MENS SECTION FOR THINGS TO DIY! ;)keep up the good work hun! xx
    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete