Monday, 1 October 2012

WHITE STRIPES

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket





Tank top - Uniqlo
Stripe leggings - River Island
Creepers - Style Nanda
Beanie - H&M
Chain rings - Topshop + River Island

Probably one of the most simplest outfits I will ever put together on my blog, but I wanted the stripes to do the talking. As one does, I'm still playing around with the grunge look, and it's only just started to get a bit colder so I could start wearing a beanie (which was a total hair-saver since it was pretty whack today). I'm gonna keep this fairly short and simple, for lack of better things to say, but I honestly did not realize how repetitive my poses were for this outfit... I guess I like being on my tip topes! Happy mid-autumn festival to all my Asian readers too! I hope you're all enjoying your moon cakes and lanterns (and the extra 4 day weekend) :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
xoxo Beatrice (Don't forget to follow ++ hype it if you like it!)

3 comments:

  1. yes indeed, i did notice the over-use of tip toe poses. but this is hot, i might even go to uniqulo and buy that t-shirt, v cute! heheh keep the good work bb <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your grunge-take look! I've been debating on whether to finally give in to a pair of creepers for ages and they look so rad here! -xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the creepers and the red beanie!! you look awesome

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete