Sunday, 23 September 2012

SS'13 → NY

Alexander Wang

Calvin Klein

Assembly

Helmut Lang

Marchesa

Jason Wu

Reed Krakoff

Bibhu Mohapatra

Clover Canyon

Rodarte

Herve Leger

Proenza Schouler
All images via Tumblr

A few of my favorite looks showcased at NY fashion week for the Spring/Summer 2013 collection. I'm loving the minimal color palette a la Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein and Helmut Lang, and also the "cool kid on the block" look from Assembly. Let's not forget the exquisite baroque-esque designs from Marchesa (an eternal favorite of mine), but also the geometric and punchy prints from Proenza and Bibhu. The spring/summer runway is always one of my favorites! And I'm already loving what's coming off the runways in New York. I still have yet to catch up with London, and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for Paris and Milan!

xoxo Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. Great summary of NYFW. These were definitely some of my favourites as well :)

    ReplyDelete