Wednesday, 26 September 2012

ones to watch

Apologies to all the fashionistas for the misleading title - no I'm not blogging to tell you about some up-and-coming alleyway indie designer (although I wish I was) - I'm talking about the movies! The other day I saw an advert in cinemas for the the new Wes Anderson movie, Moonrise Kingdom, and it's already made its way to the top of my bucket list to watch for the week. I've been waiting to see this movie for ages! Ever since I saw the trailer for it and its epic debut at Cannes Film Festival, I've been waiting eagerly till it hit the cinemas. Check out the trailer below! I'm a sucker for all things 60's, or anything that has to do with peter pan collars and nostalgia (and Suzy looks like a kiddie version of Lana Del Rey). Who doesn't love a good rom-com filled with adventure anyways?

I wouldn't mind being in Suzys shoes... or dress.... Images via Google



xoxo Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say i like your blog post and also agree with you mobiles phones are essential part of our life.Nice post. Discount Watches (watches1990) on Twitter

    ReplyDelete