Saturday, 22 September 2012

DARK EYES

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket





Studded denim jacket - DIY/second hand
Crop top - American Apparel
Skirt - H&M

Leaning towards a more simplistic look for this outfit, as you can see it's black on black with a my denim jacket to spike things up a bit (pun intended). This was just one of those days when you look into your closet with despair and can't seem to piece together anything no matter how many bralettes and vests you throw around so I decided to stick to the basics! A quick and easy outfit... ok I lied about the quick, I took forever to decide what to wear BUT I'm pretty satisfied with the dark look + my statement jacket. 

Until next time my loves!

xoxo Beatrice (Don't forget to hype it if you like it ++follow!)

3 comments:

  1. love that denim jacket *_______*

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazong job on the jacket, it's super cute!

    xo

    freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete