Saturday, 25 August 2012

to the streets!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Good morning my lovely readers! I just wanted to share a couple of photos from when I was in the UK (graciously taken with my friends iPhone). Here are some outfits that I wore when I was out and about but never got a chance to photograph them nicely for my blog, but I figured this would do as a quick show and tell! You'll also be able to see the bags of shopping my friend and I did whilst we were in London... woops...! Amongst the glorious stores of London we shopped at American Apparel, Rokit (my favorite store), Miss Selfridges, and the market at Camden Town. I love the street style in London, it's far more daring than the streets of Hong Kong - there's always eye candy for the hungry. Anyways I'm off now! But I'll be posting a new look shortly :)

Have a great day!!
xoxo Beatrice

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely loooove your jacket! It's on my wishlist..

    blandior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya there Beatrice!
    I came across your blog a while back from Zoe's (Fashiononymous) but this is my first time leaving a comment.
    First and foremost, I would like to say that I LOVE your blog!
    Even though you don't post that often (cough cough this is a subtle hint that I wish you could post more heehee), the outfit posts that you do put up are always super cayoooot.
    Take your last post for example.
    I luuuuuve that dress. I spotted it in a few different places and really liked the lacey details. I'm super glad that you got it and styled it so well. That makes up for me not being able to get one too :)

    But anyways, onto this post!
    That jacket you're wearing is so cool. The cargo body paired with the leather sleeves is edgy and cool, adding the perfect touch to your sweet floral skirt, sexy bustier, and simple Chelsea boots.
    Overall, gorgeous outfit!

    London sounds like an absolute dream...
    I hope I'll get to go there someday! :)

    I can't wait to see your newest post!
    Keep up the amazingness <3



    ~Alice
    The Ace of Hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey I noticed in your latest post that you said you don't have Instagram.
      Dude, I feel you!
      I have a Blackberry too so I'm left out while all my cool friends with the iPhone 4s do their thing sharing pictures and taking pictures of food and posting them and whatnot.

      It's okay.
      Have a cookie.
      Blackberries are cool, right?
      They're like fruits and they're healthy and taste good and stuff...
      iPhones have to do with part of the anatomy. Ewwww.


      Or something.
      Ahahaha.
      I hope I at least made you feel a teeny bit better about not having Instagram.
      If not, maybe I made you laugh a teeny bit?? :)


      ~Alice
      The Ace of Hearts

      Delete
    2. omg I just read this, YOU ARE HILARIOUS! This is probably one of my favorite comments I've ever received, now I know I'm not alone in this Blackberry vs. iPhone despair :) Thank you!! I wish I posted more too but I get a caught up with school + other things and I forget that it's been days or weeks since I've updated my blog... but thanks for your encouragement! You're such a sweetie, and your blog is super cute!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love your overalls and stripey tights

    ReplyDelete