Monday, 20 August 2012

COASTIN' ON A DREAM

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Dress - Minkpink
Boots - Office
Necklace - H&M
Chain rings - River Island, Topshop

After about a month of traveling, I was on cloud nine to find this dress waiting for me at home! I ordered it off Karmaloop.com and I've been lusting over it after seeing it being donned on boho-chic girls on tumblr. The dress is a little big to my dismay, but with a belt and a bit of adjusting I can put a bit more shape into it. I also decided to amp up on the accessories, starting with a silver collar, some chain rings (or whatever you call them), bangles, and an ear cuff! Although you can't really see it since it's hiding somewhere behind my hair. And just as a heads up, I'll be wearing these boots pretty often - we've become inseparable since I got them, which was literally a few hours before I left the UK!

If you guys scroll down a little, I've added a widget which makes it easier for you to shop the look! The items I picked aren't the exact same, but similar! So check it out if you're looking for a lace dress, or even just a few accessories :)

xoxo Beatrice (Don't forget to hype ++ followwww)

1 comment: