Thursday, 5 July 2012

summer lustin'

Maybe it's the whooziness of the summer heat, or maybe it's just all the sales I've been seeing around, but I'm lusting over the accessories that makes a girl spend and splurge!

Images
Shoes via Solestruck
Sunglasses via Retrosuperfuture
Closet via IKEA
Floral headbands & Chocolate via Tumblr
Finger chain bracelet via Etsy

And yes I'm aware that a closet and dessert don't count as accessories, but I really need a more organized closet space! I'm desperate here :( and I just couldn't resist adding that cup of chocolate heaven to my little wish list. I'm also seriously in the mood for shoes, I've been stalking shoes for the past week and I know that there are way more shoes that I'm lusting over, but I think it's best for my mentality and wallet that I don't look at them. But even so, what do you think of them??

xoxo Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I like the pastel one and the last one! and ofcourse that cup of chocolate! Heaven!! :D

    ReplyDelete