Wednesday, 18 July 2012

BLANC




Top - H&M
Lace shorts - Alfie Rose
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk
Spiked headband + bracelet - thrifted

Going back to basics with an all-white outfit, but spiking things up a bit with a headband and matching bracelet to go with it. I rarely wear my Night Walks when I'm out and about in the city but I wore them to my brothers high school graduation and recieved a couple of really weird yet pleasant conversations with some of his teachers about them - one coming from a science teacher who used "Now explain to me the physics behind those shoes..." as a conversation starter. Jeffrey Campbell never fails to turn heads. 

On a side note, it's been almost two weeks since I last had internet (I'm in Italy now!) and although I love taking time away from the computer and enjoying summer, my conscience reminds me that I have a blog to run. So here is a much delayed post, and since I don't know if I'll internet in the near future, I'll leave you with this and a wish that you're all happy + healthy and being you!

xoxo Beatrice (Don't forget to hype ++ follow!)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Beatrice!Absolutely amazing outfit and you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You are sooo beautiful, pretty lady! Chic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is absolutely lovely! Those shorts are amazing!

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I really like your blog, your photo's and content you post are just so great! I really hope we get to know each other as I will be visiting your blog often! Feel free to stop by my blog! I just started it yesterday :).

    Ziqqua.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete