Thursday, 28 June 2012

wanderlust


Image via Harmeet Kaur

This summer I'll be traveling quite a bit! So I may be on and off the computer, though I'll probably try to stay off and enjoy these sweet summer days/daze. On the agenda, we have South Africa! A bit of Cape Town, Johannesburg, and the Sabi Sands! It'll be my first time going to South Africa so it should be memorable. Next up is Italy, ciao bella! I'll be visiting Venice and Milan, also an un-ventured land so leave me a comment below for sites to see, places to eat, shop, or just walk by! After that I'll be heading to the lovely London, and the town of Oxford to soak in some knowledge during a short study course. I'm psyched to visit all these new places, and hopefully meet some new people along the way. I'll be sure to share as much as I can with you guys! But first, if anybody has any recommendations for places to check out in any of the mentioned venues, please leave a comment! I'd be so grateful and I'll love you forever :)

Take care!
xoxo Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment