Friday, 29 June 2012

national anthem



OKAY before you curse me for listening to Lana Del Rey, firstly I'd just like to say that I do like her music but I have to agree that she has a... strange way of singing live. Now aside from her singing, I'd just like to share this video that's FILLED with eye candy - Lana playing Jackie O with her man JFK (who is soo dope by the way, I really can't think of another word right now but he's so cool). I adore the whole retro 60's vibe Lana Del Rey carries, and I love her hair, eyes, nails, and of course her outfits - magnifique! I even love her pretend-children! They're adorable. I even thought the whole instagram-esque cinematography was cute. I literally loved everything and there's so much eye candy... so much style... I'm drooling with lust, I think I might be stealing a few looks from this video.

Summer's in the air and baby heaven's in your eyes~
xoxo Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment