Saturday, 16 June 2012

glittering dresses

Now that summer's here, I bet that everyone's got some parties or dinners to go to but here come's the problem when the dress you have does not rise to the occasion. I've been dreaming of floaty sweet summer dresses to wear, but unfortunately there is a lack of that department in my closet. However thanks to the likes of online stores like Very.co.uk  gives me hope and makes finding dresses for all occasions so much more easier! Be sure to check out the gorgeous collection of cocktail dresses at very.co.uk, featuring styles and cuts to suit every taste.

Here are some of my picks from the site


And to any of my UK readers, be sure to check out the exhibition of ball gowns at the Victoria and Albert Museum and Kensington Palace! Both exhibitions go on for several months, so there is plenty of time to feast your eyes on the glittering dresses and sweeping gowns the collections have to offer.

Talk to you guys soon!
xoxo Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment