Saturday, 12 May 2012

take a walk


Good morning everyone! Today is Saturday, and I'm still shaking off my morning sleepiness. I'm going to meet my friend for coffee later in the afternoon at this quaint little cafe in Causeway Bay, then head off to dance practice at night. It's gonna be my second time practicing with this new dance team, and I'm still intimidated by them!! I also watched this documentary last night called Life in a Day, which is a documentary filmed by people around the world living their different lives on July 24th, 2010, so basically it's a montage of videos showing what it's like to wake up, eat, live, sleep in 192 nations... pretty unique huh? I only watched half of it though because I started to fall asleep since it was pretty late... 
Anyways, I'll leave you guys with a picture I took of the sunset as I walked home, so have a great Saturday (or Friday) everyone!

xoxo Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment