Sunday, 6 May 2012

SUGAR.LIPS

HELLO everyone! The generous folks over at Sugarlips apparel, contacted me a while ago and offered to send over some gifts, how exciting! And after waiting day by day for the parcel to arrive by snail mail, my patience was rewarded and I was delighted to find an awesome pair of chiffon blush pants (it could pass for a maxi skirt as well).



Bustier top - h&m
Hat and shades - h&m
Nude wedges - Repetto
Chiffon pants - SUGARLIPS 

These pants are the epitome of comfort, and they're so sheer which is perfect for spring/summer with the help of its blush hue. I loved walking around in them because they wisp around your legs like pink clouds. If you like them you can check them out here on the Sugarlips site  

I stopped by H&M over the weekend and picked up some cute stuff, including these Lennon shades! I was a little skeptical at first, because they looked a little awkward with my hair up, but I've wanted a pair for ages so I went ahead and got one, and they don't look bad... right? :)

Don't forget to check out their site for more cute apparel http://www.sugarlipsapparel.com/

Hope you're all having a great weekend! 

xoxo Beatrice (Remember to hype + follow with bloglovin)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT GIRL!!!!!! love the busty top xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete