Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Cannes 2012




Head to toe in Balmain - gotta love it.















Photos via Vogue UK

Here are a couple of my favorite looks so far from the Cannes Film Festival 2012, there's still a few more days left of the festival, which means more movies (and outfits) will be premiering! Can I just say that Diane Kruger KILLED IT with her looks, I love every single outfit she wore. And I didn't know Brad Pitt grew out his hair... he reminds me of a lion BUT he still looked dapper in his laid-back suit. Speaking of dapper, so did Douglas Booth and Chuck Bass - oops I mean Ed Westwick! I'm so excited to watch the new adaptation of Romeo & Juliet that they're acting in, I loved the Baz Luhrmann version and Shakespears play. As you can probably tell, I'm a fan of white/cream/embellished outfits on the red carpet, but I do love Marion Cotillards midnight gown; she is such a beauty. Wes Andersons movie, Moonrise Kingdom, also premiered alongside Romeo & Juliet at Cannes, which is another movie I can't wait to watch! 

As he was mentioned previously, Baz Luhrmanns adaptation of The Great Gatsby will be released in December, and the first trailer came out yesterday! I recently read the book and loved it, so I'm even more excited that it's directed by Baz Luhrmann! Who I think is a genius with cinematography. Oh, and Leonardo DiCaprio is acting in it so... of course it will be a great movie! Check out the trailer below:


xoxo Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment