Tuesday, 8 May 2012

An artist is a dreamer

Fashion illustrations have been catching my eye lately, and these are a few illustrations from an artist named Minni Havas that are extraordinary.
"An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world." - George Santayana


I love that her illustrations are a borderline of realism and imagination, with her photorealistic drawings of girls (which are done in color pencil!). The details are impeccable, especially when she draws models in motion or even just facial details, or hair! The first illustration is my favorite. It's whimsical and so realistic at the same time. 

Anyways have a great day everyone! I'll be posting an outfit post later this week, so I'll see ya then!

xoxo Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! these illustrations are amazing! it would awesome if you could get an interview with her:)

    http://www.undiscoveredworth.com

    ReplyDelete