Monday, 19 March 2012

Star-studded

Hey everyone! I haven't been getting around to posting much this week, but here's what I've been up to..... a little DIY! I'm really loving studs and spikes right now, and I bought a couple of my own a few weeks back. After gazing longingly at denim studded jackets, I decided to stud my own, and here's the final product :)


To be honest, I bought the wrong type of studs, and if you're out buying studs you should keep in mind that the backing of it should have four sharp points, and not a screw because those are for leathers and not fabrics (trust me it'll make studding your jacket so much easier). If you wanna watch the tutorial I used click here!

I had some leftover studs, so I also made a cut-out-shoulder shirt. I got the idea from one of my springspirations, and it was really easy to make!


If you wanna make your own cut-out shirt, here's the tutorial. Anyways if you like the jacket and the shirt, try it yourself!

Have fun studding

xoxo Beatrice

3 comments:

  1. You have cool ideas and it looks really good!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!!! i love both!!

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE those studs:) It's really unique!
    http://www.undiscoveredworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete