Monday, 26 March 2012

SHEER HUES

Spring has officially arrived and it's time to whip out those pastel and sheer outfits! And I'm back with a much delayed... outfit post :) I picked up this blouse from Zara's s/s collection, and the sheerness and teal color make it such a staple piece for spring! Paired with another sheer white skirt, this outfit is really dainty and soft. One of the things I've started to do with my accessories is stacking my rings. I prefer gold over silver, so I picked up a stack of these at H&M for a bargain price, along with a pair of blue crochet flats. I sprained my ankle a couple of days ago, so no heels or wedges for me! Easter break is coming up so hopefully I'll get to blogging more!





Remember to hype + follow my blog!
|^.^| v
xoxo Beatrice


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Topshop from a few seasons ago, but you can probably find something similar anywhere :)

      Delete
  2. this outfit is really cute:) It's so feminine. I'm following your blog via bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this look :)
    you've got yourself a new follower!

    xx

    ReplyDelete