|What it should look like...|
- 1 tablespoon (or more) of Nutella <3
- 1 egg, beaten (I used egg substitute)
- 1 heaping tablespoon plain flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
|Don't forget a bowl and measuring spoons!|
1) Whisk all the ingredients together until well combined.
2) Pour the batter 2/3 of the way into a lightly buttered ramekin or mug or bowl or any microwavable cake holder.
3) Microwave on 70% power for 30 seconds. At the end, check for doneness. Make sure the outer part is cooked with the inside still gooey! If it's not cooked enough, add 15 seconds at a time.
|Mine overflowed... and deflated....|
It's been a pretty busy week for me, so I haven't been on the computer much, but I will definitely put up pictures of the past few days as soon as I can!
|^.^| vxoxo Beatrice