Saturday, 17 March 2012

Quick mud cake!

So today I was craving a little chocolate dessert after dinner... and I don't know about you, but I keep a folder full of baking recipes on my laptop :) and amongst the list of delectable treats, I found one called "90 second Nutella cake"! I decided to give it a try, but unfortunately I am no pâtissier, and the cake came out... deformed, but still delicious! Keep reading on if you'd like to try it!


What it should look like...
Ingredients: 
- 1 tablespoon (or more) of Nutella <3
- 1 egg, beaten (I used egg substitute)
- 1 heaping tablespoon plain flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar


Don't forget a bowl and measuring spoons!


Directions:


1) Whisk all the ingredients together until well combined.


2) Pour the batter 2/3 of the way into a lightly buttered ramekin or mug or bowl or any microwavable cake holder.


3) Microwave on 70% power for 30 seconds. At the end, check for doneness. Make sure the outer part is cooked with the inside still gooey! If it's not cooked enough, add 15 seconds at a time.






Mine overflowed... and deflated....
Voilà! You have a quick, yummy Nutella cake! Keep trying to get the right cooking time, I know mine didn't turn out so lovely... Anyways I hope you enjoyed this post, click here for the original recipe! I know this isn't fashion-related but hopefully you guys don't mind me mixing it up a little!


It's been a pretty busy week for me, so I haven't been on the computer much, but I will definitely put up pictures of the past few days as soon as I can!
|^.^| v
xoxo Beatrice 

1 comment:

  1. God that looks good O_O I like the variety on your blog and that you don't just post fashion-related things ^^

    ReplyDelete