Friday, 2 March 2012

Color blocking

The weather took Hong Kong by surprise today - the clouds parted and Mr. Sunshine with his sunny rays made an appearance for the first time in a while. I used this opportunity to try on a spring look using color blocking! I've been seeing this trend making it's appearance on the streets for spring, so I gave it a shot. Truthfully it's not something I'd typically wear, but hey, maybe I just have to mix and match this trend a bit more.

Shimmer lavender top - Topshop
Teal jeans - Warehouse
Shoes - Thrifted

If you've noticed the hair, I put it up in a milk-maid braid fashion since the weather was sunny, I didn't want my long locks to get in the way.


Also on a side note, these photos were taken on my roof, and my camera got a bit too overwhelmed with the sudden change in weather, the lens starterd fogging up! I actually didn't notice until I uploaded the photos to my computer - most of them were so blurry!

Arm cuff - Forever 21
Studded belt - Thrifed








Have a good day everyone! Don't forget to hype + follow ~

xoxo Beatrice


4 comments:

  1. Love the way you did your hair! So classy!

    Cool look!

    X Petra
    www.styleyourimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair and shoes :)

    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love the hair do! you look simply beautiful!!
    just came across your blog & love it!! definitely following you! (i'm your 60th reader yaay:))
    i'd be more than happy if you took a look at my blog & tell me what you think.
    maybe you can become a follower too!? :) it would mean a lot!!!
    xxx love from london,

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I checked out your blog and i love your style, so i followed you!! thanks for dropping by
      xoxo Beatrice

      Delete