Saturday, 28 January 2012

Singapore Sling

Hey readers! My Chinese new year holiday is almost over... heartbreaking.... I haven't really documented my trip to Singapore since I visit around this time of the year annually, but here's an outfit I wore out once this week and some sneak peeks of what I bought here! Worn in the photo - sheer sweater from Japan, shorts from Coal n Terry Vintage, and my creepers with my vintage Prada bag.

Playing around with my camera hehe


Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend! Don't forget to hype my look on Lookbook!

xoxo Beatrice

4 comments:

  1. Wear those shorts more often k thanks love ya style pockets xoxooxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I love the silver shoes! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatrice, I've just discovered your blog and I love it :) . You've got a new fan!

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you Sara! I always love new readers :) xoxo

      Delete