Wednesday, 4 January 2012

mail?!

So I got something in the mail today...! It's something I got from Style Nanda (http://en.stylenanda.com/) they have some really cute stuff and it's imported from Korea so check them out. Anyways I was super excited when I got this package, but the other item I ordered is still on its way... I didn't take a photo of the jacket I got, but I'll be pairing it with a look on the weekend because I just can't wait to wear it!

Schools started again, so I won't be able to post as much as I'd like, but I'll do my best! Here's something I wore the other day but I didn't get a really good photo of it because of the lighting. By the way, THANKS FOR FOLLOWING!!!!




xoxo Beatrice

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Great outfit! I love the top. The high waist with that was a good choice :)

    ~S
    Sing Simple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! cute blog btw :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete