Monday, 9 January 2012

Last Friday Night

Eek! I thought I'd be posting blog posts over the weekend but I completely forgot to leave time to edit + upload pictures. This is an outfit I put together on Friday night for a friends surprise karaoke party (it was actually really fun! despite how lame it sounds) and everyone was meant to dress up a little. BY THE WAY this is the special jacket I got in the mail from Style Nanda as mentioned in an earlier post!! Isn't it cute? It's a suede boyfriend-style shearling jacket, let me know if you like it in the comments! The coral dress is from Thailand, but I got it at a cheap local store, which just proves the best things don't have to be expensive! I paired it with heart-patterned black tights and "Lita" replicas from Topshop, and of course my gold collar necklace!







What did you guys get up to during the weekend?
xoxo Beatrice

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog. You've got brilliant style! Cool room too!


    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket is very cool. I also really love the shoes :)I found your lovely blog in my IFB group and I am now following. I'd love it if you liked to check out my blog too :)
    xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete