Sunday, 22 January 2012

Joy Division

Late post, but I wore this on Tuesday to watch the second night of HK Fashion Week, I watched from the front this time, so if you want to see photos of the show click here! The show was an amazing experience, and there were some really amazing designs showcased at the Young Designers Contest. You may or may not have seen this on Lookbook already... Let me know if you like this look! Hair inspired from Petra K. Photography + Hairstyling done by Daniella Sabnani - the girl in the photo with me from Petras post here. [Joy Division - The Wombats]

Collar Necklace - thrifted
Collar tank - Brooks Brothers
Cream Chiffon Skirt - Topshop
Ankle booties - Shanghai 
My friend and I at HKFW :)


xoxo Beatrice

2 comments:

  1. I love your collar necklace it`s so unique.

    xoxo
    Love
    http://lovethefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! I love your style. I like that you combine dainty pieces with bold, edgy ones.

    www.thequirkypoet.com

    ReplyDelete