Saturday, 14 January 2012

Fashion Week(end)

Necklace - Swarovski


Coral Chiffon Shirt - Nasty Gal
Liquid leggings - Forever 21
Shoes - Top Shop





I'm just about to go off to the final fittings before Hong Kong fashion week! I'm so excited!! I was invited to help out backstage during fittings, rehearsal and opening night, but because of school I won't be able to go for the whole week. Keep checking my blog for some backstage pictures of HK fashion week. I think there will be a few Japanese designers being showcased but other than that I'll have to find out which designers will be sending their creations down the runway. I'm wearing a loose top so it'll be easy to move around backstage and help out. I'll post more when I get back!

xoxo Beatrice

3 comments:

  1. wow! goodluck.. I wish I can do that too.

    xoxo
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS AMAZING!! I wish I could be apart of something like that,
    how did you get invited if you don't mind me asking??

    i love your blog and your style!
    xoxoxo
    http://www.officialmirandacastel.com
    follow for follow?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miranda, I'm so sorry for the ancient reply, but I got invited because my dad works with the company that sponsors HKFW, so I emailed some of his colleagues and they invited me to help out backstage and watch one night of the show :)
      I'll definitely check out your blog, thanks for the commet!!
      xoxo

      Delete