Friday, 13 January 2012

Creepin on some creepers

Happy Friday everyone! This is a late outfit post from last weekend, but I was so busy this week with school, I didn't get a chance to update my blog! Whenever I go to a family dinner, or an event that involves chatting with parents and along those lines, I always wear something a bit more demure, such as a high neckline or a slightly longer hem etc etc. This is another Zara button down I got from a sale with the polka dotty top from earlier! This is also my first look with my new CREEPERSS from Style Nanda. I love their clothes. I played around with a different background and some action-shots with editing... let me know if you like it!

Top - Zara
Skirt - Miss Selfridge

Creepers - Style Nanda








ALSOO thank you and welcome to my new followers and keep posted for a special surprise over the weekend... something along the lines of Hong Kong Fashion Week? ;)

xoxo Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment