Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Birthday Attire

What I wore on my birthday for a family dinner, it's not the best quality and my facial expression is a little dull but doesn't matter! This outfit is something I wouldn't usually wear, pairing the same patterns together, but I quite like the look. Let me know what you think in the comments! I'm in Singapore at the moment, visiting relatives and friends and doing a bit of shopping... Hope everyone is having a lovely week, and happy Chinese new year!!!

Spotted Blouse - Zara
Spotted high waisted shorts - Urban Outfitters
Dragon ring - thrifted
Burgundy boots - La Forett, Causeway Bay



xoxo Beatrice

3 comments:

  1. I love the boots. Happy Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots are gorj, happy birthday xx http://abigaillouisesparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! happy birthday!

    xo
    thoughtsbyapetitebrunette.com

    ReplyDelete